Sunday, June 17, 2012

on a dash of faith

It has finally come to the point where I have decided I do, in fact, want to write a blog. There are a few reasons as to why I want this. First and foremost, I have been reading blogs and been inspired by them for some years. With that, there is a growing wish in me to be able to write something that might, some day, inspire someone. Whatever it might be about, in whatever proportion the impact/inspiration.

With this blog, I hope to share bits about my life and my interests, things I have learned, and things that inspire me. I want to write about the things I love: God, food, nutrition, life, children, fashion, crafts, running, design. I also hope to improve not only my writing but also my photographing skills. All in all, I hope to discover new things about myself and the world through this blog.

It is important to note that I am a Christian and a follower of Jesus Christ; and this is reflected, I hope, in everything I do. My love for Jesus Christ is a big part of me, and His love is what makes me who I am. Because God is with me in everything, it is only natural that my faith will show in this blog, too. I am also a children's ministry worker, and I already have it in my mind to share some of the crafts and such that I find really fun to do with the kids.

And so, I am not exactly sure yet of what this blog will contain. What I do know is that all the things I will write about are things that inspire me, that I find interesting, or that are part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment